What are you Playing?

Seeing as people are playing many different games nowadays I figured it may be nice to compile a list of games people are currently enjoying in an attempt to organize play sessions between fellow members. Please list any multiplayer games on PC or Consoles you are currently playing so we can get a list going. This will also allow us to see where people’s attention is currently and allow us to focus resources as needed. If you have a specific schedule please also include that information so others can see when you may be around for playing. Finally, if the game involves a platform other than Steam please provide the proper username so that players will be able to find you easily. Finally, make sure you repost to update your list from time to time so people know what you are currently playing.

Team Fortress 2

• SOCRATEZ
  • Voldenae
  • Esca
  • Schlinky
  • KorbenD
  • Angrysquare

Borderlands 2

• SOCRATEZ
  • Voldenae
  • Esca
  • KorbenD
  • Angrysquare (Looking for New Character)

Killing Floor

• SOCRATEZ
  • Voldenae
  • Esca
  • Schlinky

Starcraft2: Heart of the Swarm

• SOCRATEZ
  • Schlinky
  • Esca

Civilization V

• SOCRATEZ
  • Esca
  • Schlinky

DOTA 2

• SOCRATEZ
  • Schlinky

Day Z

• SOCRATEZ (Any Version)
  • KorbenD (DayZ Origins)

Chivalry

• Esca
  • Nulloperations

Dead Island: Riptide (PS3)

• Voldenae

Anno Online Beta

• Schlinky

Ragnarok Online 2

• Schlinky

Card Hunter Beta

• Schlinky

Candy Crush Saga

• Esca

The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Closed Beta

• KorbenD

Defiance

• KorbenD

Serious Sam 3 Co-Op

• Angrysquare

Minecraft

• Nulloperations

Unepic

• Nulloperations

PC

Anno Online Beta
DOTA 2
Ragnarok Online 2
Card Hunter Beta
Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm

I’ll be around weekends and nights with a normal schedule for the next 5 weeks, and then I go to 4 by 10s, working weds to sat.

@angrysquare I thought I was the only one who jumped the SST2013 bandwagon!

Multiplayer only? Sure thing…

PC

Civ 5
Borderlands 2
Starcraft 2
Candy Crush Saga (what? This is legit.)

When there’s social impetus (e.g., game nights)
TF2, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Killing Floor

Also, @SOCRATEZ, if you’re going to keep a list @ the top, may be better to sort by game?

Sure I’ll make that change now, thanks for the suggestion.

Yeah, the purpose of this topic was to show people what others are playing so that if there is a common interest they can join. I figured a list of single player games didn’t matter much since others can’t join in.

EDIT: Main list has been updated and reformatted. If you already responded, please take a second to ensure all information for you was transferred over correctly. If you have not responded yet, what the hell are you waiting for? Sign up, find others playing your favorite games, and go play with some F7ers.

I admit, there are a few games which I own (like TF2, Killing Floor, for example) which if a bunch of people want to start a game or something, I’m usually willing to jump in and play, depending on what I’ve got going on.

Also, if people want to try and plan a big Civ 5 multiplayer session, I’m always up for that.

I play Rocksmith pretty much daily. Haven’t really used the 360 since it got released for PC. I’ve gone from never having played guitar all the way to somewhere below mediocre. Still, it got me much farther than any instructional book or CD.

TF2 occasionally still.

Borderlands 2

The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot closed beta. Insanely fun game, a bit like Dungeon Keeper, but with multiplayer.

Defiance

DayZ Origins. Imagine DayZ with a bit of Minecraft. You can build houses, custom vehicles, etc.

List should be updated. @KorbenD, I didn’t include Rocksmith because I don’t think it has multiplayer. If it does and I’m mistaken just let me know and I’ll add it.

If anyone wants to start from ground zero on Borderlands 2, I think I can bring myself to play it again. I haven’t gone through the DLC’s.

I’ll also jump on TF2 to seed the server whenever I can, if I’m not busy.

If anyone got Serious Sam 3 from the recent Indie Bundle, that supports 16-player co-op madness.

Updated and organized to place the most popular titles at the top of the list to make it easier to find what most people are playing.

I’m playing Minecraft on a Feed The Beast server I’m hosting these days. Marvel Heroes the last few days too.

Update! I’m now playing Unepic Multiplayer and Chivalry now. MP unepic is quite, well, Epic.