Starbound, Space Terraria

aka Terraria in space!

So this topic was on the old forums and got wiped away. They’re offering a range of pre-order tiers, but the $15 -$20 tier has the 4 packs with it ($20 tier has a forum 1 badge with it, I dunno what that means right now and I don’t feel like looking that up).

Does anybody want to go in on a four pack? (which gets you 25% off)

Starbound’s going to be released sometime this year.

I would possibly be interested in at least one copy and perhaps for if Voldenae would want in as well. How long is this offer available for? Voldenae and I are making a big transition right now where she will put that Master’s to use in the job force and I’ll be starting clerkships. As such I really don’t know how much free time will be available. I’m hoping more than now but I won’t know until I’m in the middle of it all.

Go ahead and fill a four pack with others who are interested while I figure out what my life is doing. If this game is half as addicting as Terraria I’m sure we will be having more than one four pack worth of sign ups.

Well, if I can keep myself off of kickstarter, I will stop spending my excess income on nifty games and other projects I deem interesting.

So, at least next month?

bump on the 4 pack interest.
Today is payday!

So at the moment I am holding onto two extra copies of starbound.

Tiy announced on the twitters that the beta, provided everything goes smoothly with steam, will be available December 4th. GET HYPE.

I still have those two extra copies, btw.

Yeah I’m interested, but I couldn’t find anything about it on steam. What exactly did you get the four pack through? kickstarter?

yeah, it was originally available through kickstarter, I believe.

I found it at http://www.playstarbound.com/store/

Ohh, well yeah let me know what you need from me I guess. I think I can do paypal or something.

So then only one question remains as the last few pre-beta hours creep painfully by: who’s hosting?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I’ve got one key left if anybody is still interested. 11.25 and will get you in the beta and the soundtrack.