Secret Santa 2015

It’s that time of year again. As always, please reply to this post if you wish to participate in Secret Santa. We will have a $10 minimum but individuals are free to go above and beyond this minimum at their discretion. Signs ups will be open for a short amount of time after which I will close them and randomly shuffle the names to secretly assign everyone both an individual to gift a game to as well as a different individual to give them a game. At which point please use the Winter Steam Sale that will be running at that time combined with your person’s Steam Wishlist to get the most gaming bang for your buck. Make sure you also take time to update your wishlist throughout the sale with some games you would be interested in owning to provide your Secret Santa with some inspiration. I’ll keep the sign up period fluid for now but I usually close it when the Winter Sale starts so make sure you sign up ASAP if you are interested to ensure you get your name in the hat before enrollment closes.

Note: This event is open to F7 Members and Regulars only. All others will be handled on a case by case basis and we reserve the right to refuse an individual’s participation. We would rather have this event be open to everyone but this is done to ensure all participants both give and receive a game and prevents random individuals from taking advantage of a free game before disappearing. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Participants:
SOCRATEZ
Voldenae
rew1red
bl3nd0r
f0rkz
cha0s5150
Ouch

Yep  

:raised_hand:

I’m in.

Yep!1

Yes!!

Assignments have been made and sent to each individual via PM. Please read and follow the instructions carefully so we can ensure things flow smoothly. Thank you to all of our participants. Let me know if you run into any issues or have any questions or concerns.

Edit: Please make sure you take some time and look at your own wishlist to ensure you keep it updated with games you would like around the price cap to give your Secret Santa plenty of options.

I… didn’t see this… but I’ve been on the site in the last two weeks. >.>

I guess I’ll just have to secret santa without an assignment MUAHAHAHAHA

(I have FO4… don’t have time for any other gaems)

The homepage is an important tool :slight_smile: its been there since December 8th.

I admit: I just have a link to teh forums. ;;>.> But I wanted to say that I didn’t see this, hence the not signing up, not due to a lack of feelz.

I have been trying to think of ways to make the homepage more engaging for actual use. I have it set as my web brower’s homepage, but that is just me…

Huh…somehow I missed this and I’ve been on the site. I must have missed it in my new posts.

Unfortunately, I can’t provide any suggestions… I’ve never really done home pages. Even in the days of Yahoo and other EVERYTHING IS A LANDING PAGE LOLOLOL dot com blitz era.