Killing Floor 2 Free Weekend Celebration

MY RIGHT HAND IS MY FAPPING HAND! NOOOOO…

Just making my hedge look pwetty <3 http://www.tripwireinteractive.com/media/2208/KF2_Jan27_017.jpg

“Aliens”

“Duhhhhhhhh-ya I kilt him. He wuz dis big.”

MY GOD!!! Look at that aurora borealis… It’s just so beautiful! (Who said a Scrake couldn’t admire nature during his downtime?)

“Butterin toast…butterin toast…WAIT. WHO TOOK MY TOAST!”

LAST DAY TO ENTER THE CONTEST! Make sure you tell your friends to sign up while they still can! Good luck all.

Game over man, GAME OVER! WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DO NOW?

A.D.D. monster says “Time to kill all the…oh my gosh these northern lights really are beautiful!”

“GROOVY”

“GROOVY”

I need people to kill! I only have a few more hours of free play!

Contest is officially closed. Good luck everyone. We will be announcing winners soon :tm:.

OM NOM NOM
(eating imaginary corn on the cob)

Winners of the Raffle have been announced! Head over to this link to find out if you were one of the lucky few!

Two things:

1. This contest was posted and finished while I was at D*C. Damn you, lack of pocket internet.
  2. I love the horde of random one-off visitors. Nothing gets attention like free stuff. :wink:

Hey, some of these “randoms” have continued to post on the forums a little and in one case even donated to F7Lans!

I know! It’s very exciting! I said I loved it, not that they were a bad thing. =P

Rumspringa!