IT HAS BEGUN (fallout)

22 hours for crazy theories, although I’m pretty sure we all know what is about to happen:

Another fallout game? Bethsoft launcher? No. It cannot be. NEW DLC!? THINGS THAT MAKE ME WANT TO WALLET OUT MY MONEY!

Oh, its paid mods?

Great, I still have not beat Fallout 3 or New Vegas.

You need to get on that shit then.

GET HYPE

http://imgur.com/w7Tgv29

Part of me has a sinking feeling this game will require some higher requirements.

These are things for future you to worry about.

Be warned. Make a save before going to the dam in New Vegas. I went there and the system made an auto save, after completing the game it gave me the option to go back to before the dam to do the DLC and the save system went wonky and trying to load a game there after would hang the system.

I had to backup the save folder on my system. Delete everything to the save before the dam including the system save and then disable steam cloud for New Vegas. This may just be random BS that I was unlucky enough to stumble into, but it would be safe to make that save before proceeding. There is a way to clear out the Steam cloud corrupted files, but I haven’t gotten around to doing that yet. I just want to get through the DLC I bought like a year ago on sale. :grinning:

Personally, I love this theory from reddit.

[quote]Twist: Bethesda realized they couldn’t top Fallout 3 so they spent the whole budget on thermonuclear warheads and placed them strategically around the US. When the countdown hits zero they will detonate and Fallout 4 will begin.
[/quote]

I AM SO EXCITE.

/also have to beat NV

//also had (having?) issues with buggy save states

I got lucky that I made a hard save AFTER every major story mission, I barely dodged that bullet by about 3 conversation markers.

RON PERLMAN PREPARE YOUR SEXY VOICE FOR INTRO SEQUENCE

HOW IS THIS NOT DESCRIPTIVE ENOUGH

adflafl;asdjfl;ad

In before Fallout Online or Fallout Mobile.

SO MUCH EXCITE!!! TRY TO BE ALITTLE MORE EXPLITIVE
descriptive descriptive how does this bot know wha tI am writing

Official announcement and trailer is live. Looks like we are shipping off to Boston.

100% ALLCAPS posts aren’t allowed, I’ve noticed - no matter how long they are.

WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT

fuck

.#rekt