Heroes of the Storm

I saw in this thread that some people had considered trying Heroes of the Storm, but may have ruled it out for being too simplistic compared to other MOBAs. Now that it’s out of beta I wanted to see if anyone might be interested in giving it a second chance…

I’m personally a big fan of the game. I like that the learning curve isn’t too steep, as this made it a good point of entry for me as someone who had never played a MOBA before. Also, I’m a sucker for Blizzard IP, having played every Blizzard game since Warcraft 2.

I don’t know how it compares to other MOBAs, but it’s a really fun game and good for anyone trying a MOBA for the first time or who is a fan of other Blizzard games (it’s just cool to see the Lich King fighting Diablo).

If anyone wants to give it a shot and play together sometime let me know - it’s easy to learn but I’d be happy to show you the ropes if that would be helpful :smile:

We’ve got a bunch of people who are supr srs about DOTA.

I’ve never really been able to get into MOBAs, honestly. I’m not a huge fan of competitive things, generally.

That’s understandable. I play a lot of co-op mode (against AI only) with friends because the competition can be a bit much. The gameplay is fun, but the steep learning curve combined with the team focus can be stressful - it can make you feel like you’re letting the whole team down by not playing well. But playing with a group of people you know can help quite a bit since they (hopefully) understand that you’re learning and will be supportive.

If I can find my authenticator I’ll play.

Hint: haven’t seen it since d3 launch

I’ll just leave this here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/remove-battlenet-authenticator

Nioce!

If you have SMS protect it should be easy - otherwise you may have to contact support

Oh boy, Bliz support. :expressionless:

There’ve actually been a few of us on HotS lately, myself, Bobo, and Yglwek have been playing pretty frequently. Just hop in Mumble sometime, we’ll be lurking around somewhere.

Nice - I will take you up on that