Elite: Dangerous Thread!

Elite: Dangerous is being overtaken by #thingssocsays :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m strangely okay with this.

Maybe #thingsspacesocsays ?

I’ve been posting them here because it’s always shit he says while playing elite dangerous.

It brings out the “best” in him.

@freeb1rd, maybe they sold you a lemon?

Running this route tonight…

In case you ever need Space AAA I’ll leave this here.

http://www.ranum.com/fuelrats/

That’s pretty neat!

Guess who’s getting out of the Eagle today!!

This tool is amazing for seeing how much you need to fit a ship properly:

http://www.edshipyard.com/

Me with my favorite star in the Galaxy, Altair.

Ooooh pretty. If I bought the game and took screen shots it would probably look more like this…

Aint nothing wrong with a little xwing.

It runs surprisingly well. Ignore the Min/Req System Requirements because I was able to run it decently on my poor little toaster.

It has controller support sure, however even with a joystick I still need half my keyboard for thrusters. If you have a HOTAS you can eliminate the keyboard completely. @SOCRATEZ tried with a controller and lasted about two days or less as I remember before he bought a HOTAS.

I think my friend I go lan with on the weekends uses this when he plays Elite: Dangerous.
He also has voice command program he uses with phrases bound to keys or macros. It’s like he is talking to the ship’s computer when he does it. Pretty cool stuff. I forget what the name of the voice command program is, when I get it from him I’ll update this.

Please do because that sounds bad ass

Its voice attack

I used a PS3 controller and it was manageable. Much, much better than a mouse and keyboard at least. I would defiantly recommend a Hotas however. I got my Thrustmaster (hehe) for like 50 bucks and it works very well. Also, voice attack is something I had looked into previously but it only comes with a 30 day trial before you have to pay and I believe voices that don’t sound like Microsoft sound are also an additional cost. Some decent voices are free.