Congratulations Socratez & Voldenae!

As we all know, our beloved >f7> Socratez and >f7> Voldenae got married yesterday, 8-8. We want to wish them all the very best of everything. If you had to forsake teh interwebz for a few days, that’s a legit reason.

Also, this is a good opportunity to share the awesome wedding present that >family7> made happen for the happy couple! Someone who has photos, post them! <333333

Incoming…

Such an awesome wedding!

Yes it was! Congrats to the happy couple! Have fun at the honey moon!!!

Also because @Super_Cereal asked at the wedding: the cases are NZXT Source 210.

Thank you @freeb1rd

Out of curiosity, how was that message put on? I may be asking this poorly but was it a stencil or somehow printed on?

I used my vinyl cutter at work to make a “sticker”

You make it sound like I was somehow the only person who didn’t know about this. I bet it was the lack of face books.

LOL, I love how much real estate my name takes up.

ಠ_ಠ     

ಠ_ಠ

ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Congratulations! You’re the 13%!

Thanks for the update, @f0rkz. I feel super official.

We are finally back from our honeymoon and I can proudly say that I am no longer posting to you from a toaster! Voldenae and I wanted to thank each and everyone of you who made these rigs possible. THEY ARE AMAZING! It is likely we are still in shock over just how amazing they are! We both go back to work early Monday and should be maintaining a healthy sleep schedule but instead stayed up until 3AM playing on the rigs and only went to bed when we forced ourselves to walk away from their glory. Again, thank you everyone who helped make these possible and another thank you to those of you who made it down to our wedding. All of you made it a truly memorable night.

We were up late last night offering a sacrifice to our new gods.

I don’t even know how to handle a computer that responds to me…

http://problogger.com/podcast/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/computer-spy.jpg